EXECUTIVE COACHING: find the right fit for your business’ executive positions
Executive coaching comprises the same services as business coaching, but through a different lens. These services are aimed specifically at individuals and teams in large corporate businesses. With executive coaching, the sessions are more often one-to-one, where I work with specific individuals to prepare them to take on a new role in a company, or we work to enhance their performance in an existing position. One might also see it as performance coaching, or ultimately, leadership coaching.
Most businesses make use of coaching before employing someone new in a top position. My responsibility would then be to coach the individual, to reassure the company that he/she is ready to fill the new position.
With the recent surge in coaching’s popularity, some businesses also request that their top employees go for performance coaching, for the personal experience. The reason for this might be because coaching guides a person to discover exactly what he/she wants, what their future goals are, what their passions in life are, what their strengths and weaknesses are, what drives them, etc.
Once these factors are determined, we work on a strategy to implement it into the workplace to enhance the individual’s overall leadership abilities, performance and productivity.
EXECUTIVE COACHING therefore includes:
- Delving into an employee’s passions/needs; finding his/her deepest drive
- Dealing with digital burnout / detox
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Work-life Balance
- Anger Management
- Anticipating negative trends within a company’s management system and the development of their staff members
I have provided executive coaching for well-known corporations like Vital Health, Mediclinic Durbanville and Accountability.
WITH SPECIFIC REFERENCE TO LARGE CORPORATE CLIENTS, I can:
- Provide specific guidance for women in top positions. What this means, is helping women to take on and succeed in their new role in top executive positions.
- I assist them in breaking through the glass ceiling
- We will revise a strategy to prevent their work-life from completely taking over their lives
- I also offer assistance with time-management specifically for women in power, since they often feel guilty for spending too much time at work and not at home, or vice versa.
I WILL HELP YOU DETERMINE:
- How to accept and fit into a new, leading role in the company
- How to be assertive without becoming known as malicious
- How to get to the next level
- How to reach your future goals
- High performance coaching: assisting with the grooming of individuals stepping into top positions, such as a future leader, manager, CEO etc.
- Structuring and enforcing strategies
- Finding your passion and drive and implementing it in your work
What differentiates my services, is that I employ practical skills and efficient techniques that can be implemented to immediately make a difference in a client’s life.
If you think that your company or employees will benefit from professional performance or leadership coaching, contact me and we will set up an appointment to discuss your requirements.